Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New items: Decoupage dish sets - Blue Urn and Green Orchid


We were shopping at a well-known big box department store for various things and I stumbled upon this set of children's play dishes. There were four sets in four different colors, and each set had a bowl, saucer, and plate. I thought that I could do something with it, and it was on sale and had no logos on it, so why not? When we got home I stuck it under some books and promptly forgot about it.

Recently I found it again and decided to practice decoupaging images onto the plates. Those turned out so well that I thought maybe I could sell the sets in my ArtFire store. They'd make a great gift for someone seeking a cool way to stash coins or paperclips on their desktop, or they could be propped on a shelf to add a splash of color to any room.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment